Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to move around the site and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. This information helps us to improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some parts of our website or using some of its features.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy sets out how we collect, use and disclose personal data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
What data might we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and the content you view.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Information you provide when you complete forms on our website, such as your registration information and survey responses.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
How do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers who process data on our behalf, such as web hosting providers and payment processors. We will only share your personal data with third parties where we have a lawful basis for doing so.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing and data portability in relation to your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR policy or our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.